This update contains several big changes such as support of Audiobus 3 and Ableton Link. Also added new features of using one shot samples and automate pitch shifting, and very convenient option for packing scenes and its samples to single file that you can send to another device or share it with others. Of course that is not a final changes, SynthScaper continues to develop and improve.
SynthScaper is a synthesizer specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.
All changes in this update:
- Supports Ableton Link.
- Supports Audiobus 3 (Audiobus MIDI).
- Added new scenes and presets.
- Added new samples to build-in library.
- Packing scenes and samples to single file.
- New mode for using one shot samples.
- Automated pitch shifting by LFO and Envelope.
- Buttons "Mute" for each oscillator on filters panel.
- All delay effects can sync with BPM.
- Small improvements of sound engine.
- Small improvements of user interface.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
[ Demo of new features - Automate pitch shifting ]
[ Demo of new features - Use one shot samples ]
Red Sky Lullaby - SynthScaper Sound Design Demo (video demo)
Colin Powell - Enceladus, Live Jam with LayR and SynthScaper in AUM (live)
Colin Powell - Live Jam with SynthScaper, Bloxwave and Jamup Pro (live)
FROZEN LONESOME - FrozenSynthScaper One (video art)
James Dyson - Space ambient with SynthScaper (video art)